Click "OK" to search
Results will be sorted firstly according to the most relevant homepage.
They will then be listed according to relevance (how often the keyword was found by the search engine). The first five results are displayed for each site, or you can choose to see all results.
Each result will show the type of page in which the information is found:
- news: article linked to a certain event
- free page welcome or information page
- article: department article
- document: ENS reference document (with attachment)
- structure: department pages
- laboratory: laboratory or institute page
- directory: staff personal page
The list of results will show various information including: where on the site the result has come from; the type of page containing the data; date for news items; contact details and department/laboratory affiliation for staff pages; upload dates for a document, etc.