Its mission is to help implement the School's international policy by providing academic staff and students with:
- support in developing cooperation initiatives
- support for student and academic staff mobility
- a space to provide information and prepare applications for international mobility grants
- relevant information (processing and dissemination)
- financial management of cooperation projects and funding for mobility
The International Affairs Office coordinates and provides a point of reference for the institution’s international cooperation and international activities in general.
The International Affairs Office is part of Professional Services.
It is composed of:
- a head of office
- a secretary/administrator
- an international affairs assistant
- two international affairs officers.